Thursday, August 2, 2012

Scrapbook Mini Album - Once Upon a Time

I was looking through You Tube for inspiration as to how to do a mini album and came across beautiful creations from various scrappers. After watching it I went to ebay to buy a bulk lot of scrapbook papers as I dont have a scrapbook shop anywhere near my area and came across a paper line called Once Upon a Time by DCWV.



I remember watching a few videos by Tewtami, Tattered Treasures and CreativeKellyfrmCali using this paper line to make a mini album. I find it so amazing that these scrappers play with this stack of papers and create beautiful albums topped with embellishments, stickers, chipboards, glimmer mist, flowers, butterfly, embossing and bling etc. I will put up all the three videos for you to choose who did best and create your own by taking some inspiration.








Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment