Monday, September 16, 2013

Pre Birthday Happy Mail from Chibichibiandmilo!

Hello friends I received my first birthday present from Mariko, a good friend in Japan whom I came to know through You Tube. Her channel is ChibiChibi and Milo. She is an excellent scrapper and does very easy to do tutorials on how to make scrapbook albums and other projects. Eventhough I have done very very small minis this is my very first huge album with binding and all and done with perfection and absolutely stunning. I will put up her video here so that you can see to believe it. Thank you so much Mariko. I feel so blessed and honoured to have such good friends through you tube.

 
>

 
 
Thank you once again Mariko. You are the best!

Thanks for viewing!

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!
    very-very beautiful gifts!
    remarkable gift on memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, an incredibly beautiful album. A gorgeous gift! He is not just a luxury, but much work invested in it! Incredible. My dear Sue, I am unfortunately not remembered your birthday. I'm sorry about it and accept my belated congratulations. I wish you happiness and health. And to all your loved ones happy and healthy. I had often dropped in to visit you in your blog, but you did not write anything for a long time. News feed I check, I saw the news on your blog just today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is indeed. I have lovely friends just like you are! Thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sue...what a fantastic album. I just saw it on YT . Very nice gift for you.
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is a fantastic album Chrissie. I keep looking at it all the time and not putting in any pictures yet lol. Mariko is such a creative scrapper. Thanks Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete