Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fun Scrapbook Birthday Card

Hello friends I made this card for my very fun loving, happy go lucky, bubbly and loving friend who is turning 52 on the 13th November 2013. She is such a cheerful person and full of laughter I thought I will make a card with a little humour and naughty lol.

As she is an environmental friendly person I recycle an advertising material as my base card and added some images and text from Google. The butterfly rhinestones is from NurseTara and the die cuts are from HOTP.


I added stickles around the border and die cuts but this photo didnt capture the shine.

Her favourite actor is Chris Noth and his birthday is on the same date and month. He is turning 58. I love this page.


 



 
Back page





Thanks for visiting!







 
 



 

4 comments:

  1. bright card !!!as was intended - a mischievous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna. I am quite mishievous too lol.

      Delete
  2. Мне очень нравится! Здорово, что у подруги день рождения в один день с кумиром. Немного озорства не помешает ☺! Мне нравятся бабочка и календарь. Очень красивый декор в середине на первом фото. Молодец! Здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my idol's birthday is on the same day haha. Glad you like my card.

    ReplyDelete