Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine Mini Album Scrapbook

I was looking for a valentine paper and came across the Kissing Booth by Basic Grey. Stunning paper collection.

 Collection Pack Better Half Butterfly Kisses Cupid

Dozen Roses Heartbreaker Hugs I Do

Kiss Kissing 101 Lip Gloss Lip Lock
Oh Darling Pucker Up Sweet Nothings Truly

XOXO You+Me

There is also a video by Monkeydreamz1 who made a stunning and gorgeous mini album with this paper line which is being auctioned off on ebay. http://youtu.be/RD8pEbGIROg.

 

4 comments:

  1. oh, but some of those patterns are so delicate and nice. I'm not a fan of V's day or heart patterns and such, so I didn't expect to see things I liked much. But these papers are quite pretty :) when will we see your mini? or other project with these papers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sympa thanks for your comment. Im not sure myself when I will be able to do some projects as Im abit lazy hehe. I have stacks of paper waiting for my attention. Hoarder!

      Delete
    2. What you upto? I saw a few blogs but not sure which one is active.

      Delete