Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mickey Mouse Scrapbook Card

I created this birthday card for my friend's son for his 1st birthday. I used some kids paper which I had for ages but bought those stickers, bottle caps and a personalised button as embellishments.




 
 
The inside page is a pocket for a gift card made with the Martha Stewart edge punch. I love this card looks cute.
Since I am on the subject of Mickey Mouse here are some scrapbook papers online that would make cute albums, cards and layouts:-
 
EK Success Disney Mickey Mouse Collection http://store.scrapbook.com/ek-53-80001.html
 
 
EK SUCCESS DISNEY PAPER PACK
Love this video from pinkflourish making a disney inspired mini album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO33KEBzxbY .
   
  


She used Uptown Flair by the Paper Studio to create this disney theme look. Beautiful!



Some cards made with disney papers:-

purplestormsblog.blogspot.com




inspirationblooms.blogspot.com





Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment