Monday, October 15, 2012

Denim Scrapbook paper

Just as you would match your clothing to jewellery and shoes we have scrapbook papers to match your denim-wear. Yes, Authentique (http://authentiquepaper.com/products/Genuine) has a collection called "Genuine" which came out first followed by another collection "Original". Both the papers are denim and leather inspired and I love the blues in it. Who doesnt love a denim?

Genuine Collection


Original Collection


I love this layout on their website done by their design team:-








This blue stripe paper is similar to our Cats colours and my grandson is a fan too :)


Happy Scrappin!

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection. Some particularly strong like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this collection too. I'll be happy to send you some 6x6 of the denim papers. Message me with your details.

      Delete