Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Sizzix Embossing Folders

I have been scrapbooking for about a year and a half and you will be surprise that I dont even have one embossing folder in my stash. Yes its true. Finally, I bought 9 textured impressions embossing folders as a bundle in a flash sale for a very good price. Worth the wait, I guess.

Take a look at what I got:-




Clocks & Print Block Set
 
Images by: enchantart.com
 
 
Crown & Heart Set


Images by: franticstamper.com
 
 
 
Ferns & Seed Set

 
Images by: franticstamper.com
 
 
 
 
Birds & Garden Gate Set

Project by: kittiekraft.typepad.com
 



Mail Set



 


Loving Thought Set



Project by: kittiekraft.typepad.com
 
 
 
 
Project by: selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com


Image by: 123stitch.com



 
Place Setting & Keys Set







 
Vintage Buttons Set


 
 
Bird & Birdcage set


If you havnt used any embossing folders before here is a video by Sizzix on how to use it:- http://youtu.be/V1VvNqMPNDk





Time to do some projects.

Thanks for viewing bloggers!




Items can be purchased at:- http://www.photocontinental.com.au/products/657665


http://www.scrapbookboutique.com.au/p/sizzix-text-impress-emboss.-folders-bird-garden-gate/657662















 

2 comments:

  1. Super folders and I don't have a one of them! Can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After looking at some of the projects I do have an idea how to use them unlike you who has a ton of ideas out of the square lol. Thanks Patti.

      Delete