Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wish List - Scrapbook

Dear bloggers I have a local $2 shop where I usually buy my scrapbook embellishments and stuff. I came upon this pretty long book titled To Do book which measures 11 by 4 inches. It looks extraordinary so I bought it and thought what would I do with this because I dont have many things To Do and its all up on my head what I should do next and I dont need a book to do that. I am sure some amazing scrappers would have thought to alter it and make it look amazing. I am not good at that.



After some pondering, what I did was I sectioned this book into my Memories, Home Remedy, Wish List, Best Songs, Restaurents to dine next, How to fix computer problems as and when I encounter it, names of new anti aging products (always looking out for this) and products that you need in the future. Not a bad idea hey!

Today I was flipping through this book and notice my Wish List is expanding and at the same time I have already cancelled some of the products that I have already bought or has been given to me as a birthday present or Mother's Day gift.

Some of the items on my Wish List for scrapbooking is:-

1) Laying Nora - CC Designs stamp




2) Mod Podge


3) Advanced Tape Glider


4) Prima Metal Die Cuts. I am so crazy about it and its like I want it now. Such beautiful doily dies.



Some of you might be laughing at my wish list (I am laughing with you too) but I like to sit on it and then buy it gradually. Obviously I am not an impulse buyer, but moods vary. If my mood is on high BUY IT NOW button works very quickly haha.

So what is on your Wish List? Please share.

Thanks for visiting.






 

2 comments:

  1. very interesting. Prima beautiful really like. in my Wish List Die Borderabilities spellbinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. I have the Martha Stewart border punches but havnt got any dies yet. Can you get it over there or you buy interenational?

      Delete