Friday, May 30, 2014

New Strawberry Fields Paper Collection

When I think of Strawberry Fields, it reminds me of my trip to a fruit farm in Bacchus Marsh where you can pick your own strawberry, cherries and peaches. :)

In this instance Strawberry Fields is a new collection by Websters Pages which is due to be released in June 2014.


Take a look at this beautiful collection:-

PP23





Strawberry Patch

Picking Berries

Grow with Me

Dream On

Woodgrains Vellum

Storyteller Card Sheet I

US2224

US2228


US2229



US2230


US2231


US2221D_F





Strawberry Fields Memory Pockets & Labels

Strawberry Fields Tag & Prompt Sticker


 WS1123

WS1124



http://websterspages.com/whats-new/strawberry-fields/party-time-12x12-collection-pad.html

Thanks for viewing bloggers!


 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this collection this morning, gorgeous isn't it. Your post hit my email just now so all is well. Hope mine are hitting yours. No new ones to test right now. I'll let you know when I post one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous it is! Thanks for letting me know Patti.

      Delete