Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to use the Bigshot?

I was browsing through the lincraft catalogue and saw the Sizzix Bigshot machine selling for $99 which is the cheapest compared to any other online selling sites. As my birthday happens to be in October when I got the catalogue I told my husband what I wanted for my birthday present and I got it. Yippee!

Do you know what is a Bigshot machine? It works the same way as the Cuttlebug. So what is a Cuttlebug? Both these machines are a die cutting and embossing machine only different shape and size.

Cuttlebug



Bigshot

I will put up a link to a you tube video showing how to use the Bigshot machine:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbOcziIb-sk

In order to use this machine you need embossing folders and die cuts to run through the machine by rolling the handle with your hand (no electricity involved) to create a raised pattern on your cardstock or paper. The embossing folders comes in various designs for eg. polka dots, swirls, birds, snowflakes etc.







After running through the machine with this embossing folders you can make beautiful cards which looks like this made by scrappers online:-




Arnt they pretty?



No comments:

Post a Comment