Sunday, January 15, 2012

How to tie a ribbon

Ribbons are such a decorative fabric which can be used to tie your hair, wrap a gift or for your layouts in scrapbooking. They come in various colours and fabrics from satin, velvet, organza, metalics, gross grains, nylon and rayon. They are printed, woven, braided, patterned, adorned with embroidery and decorated with pearls or sequins and edged with metal.
organza

satin


ric-rac

silk

metallics

gross grains


I am not an expert in tying ribbons but after watching a few useful videos I am finally getting there. This are a few videos that is very easy to follow:-







I have a collection of ribbons for my projects and was wondering how to store this ribbons for easy access without getting it all messed up. I found this video which uses a clear plastic organizer. I have been using this organizer for my costume jewellery but didnt get the idea of storing ribbons. Thanks to you tube.




Now I will show you some cards done by various talented scrappers online:-






Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment